How to play the game – Strategic tools for managing corporate communications
“How to play the game” presents new tools and frameworks for successful communication management. Furthermore it seeks to create a common understanding of how communication contributes to corporate success. Based on of a literature analysis of more than 800 publications and 10 case studies with leading German and international corporations, five new frameworks were developed, answering the following questions:
- Which roles are performed by Chief Communication Officers?
- How to communication departments contribute to success?
- What are the core values generated by communication?
- How can communication be aligned with corporate strategy?
- How can communication be managed and steered?
You can find more information in the Communication Insights.
Citation: Volk, S. C., Berger, K., Zerfass, A., Bisswanger, L., Fetzer, M., Köhler, K. (2017). How to play the game. Strategic tools for managing corporate communications and creating value for your organization (Communication Insights, Issue 3). Leipzig, Germany: Academic Society for Management & Communication. Available online at www.academic-society.net