Redesigning Communications – Five steps towards an agile communications
Many communications managers are faced with the challenge of implementing agile structures in their department and their team – not an easy task, because there are many things to consider. A new corporate culture, new processes and tools, new skills and career opportunities as well as other evaluation approaches are required.
Communication Insights – Issue 8 therefore explains five steps that are necessary for an agile communications department and contribute to growing flexibility and adaptability.
- How can corporate culture support agility?
- How is agile work organized?
- How can the departmental structure be adapted?
- How do I lead and develop employees?
- Which new approaches for measuring success are existing?
Citation: Dühring, L., Zerfass, A., & Berger, K. (2020). Redesigning communications. Five steps toward an agile communications department (Communication Insights, Issue 8). Leipzig, Germany: Academic Society for Management & Communication. Available online at www.academic-society.net